- The report contains detailed information about Woolworths Holdings Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Woolworths Holdings Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Woolworths Holdings Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Woolworths Holdings Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Woolworths Holdings Limited business.
About Woolworths Holdings Limited
Woolworths Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, provides retail and financial services in South Africa. The company also has operations in Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East.
The company operates primarily through two subsidiaries, Woolworths (Proprietary) Limited (Woolworths) in South Africa and Country Road Limited (Country Road) in Australia and through a joint venture Woolworths Financial Services (Proprietary) Limited (Woolworths Financial Services).
Woolworths is a retail chain of stores operating under the Woolworths brand name throughout South Africa and through franchise operations in South Africa and selected African countries, as well as in the Middle East. Woolworths offers customers a selected range of clothing, food, and general merchandise. Woolworths has 250 corporate and 160 franchise stores throughout South Africa, Africa and the Middle East.
Woolworths Financial Services
Woolworths Financial Services is jointly operated with Absa Group Limited and provides customers with a credit offering to assist them to purchase merchandise in Woolworths stores.
Country Road offers a select range of clothing and homeware through its own dedicated retail outlets and through concessions in large department stores in Australia and New Zealand. It offers a range of womens and mens clothing in South Africa through selected Woolworths stores. Country Road Limited has 67 retail stores and 82 concession retail outlets across Australia and New Zealand.
Woolworths Holdings Limited was founded in 1931.
1. WOOLWORTHS HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WOOLWORTHS HOLDINGS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WOOLWORTHS HOLDINGS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WOOLWORTHS HOLDINGS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WOOLWORTHS HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Woolworths Holdings Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Woolworths Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Woolworths Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Woolworths Holdings Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Woolworths Holdings Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. WOOLWORTHS HOLDINGS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WOOLWORTHS HOLDINGS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Woolworths Holdings Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Woolworths Holdings Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Woolworths Holdings Limited Major Shareholders
Woolworths Holdings Limited History
Woolworths Holdings Limited Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Woolworths Holdings Limited Offices and Representations
Woolworths Holdings Limited SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Woolworths Holdings Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Woolworths Holdings Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Woolworths Holdings Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Woolworths Holdings Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Woolworths Holdings Limited Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Woolworths Holdings Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Woolworths Holdings Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Woolworths Holdings Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Woolworths Holdings Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Woolworths Holdings Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Woolworths Holdings Limited Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.