- The report contains detailed information about Huttig Building Products Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Huttig Building Products Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Huttig Building Products Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Huttig Building Products Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Huttig Building Products Inc. business.
About Huttig Building Products Inc.
Huttig Building Products, Inc. is a distributor of millwork, building materials and wood products used principally in new residential construction and in home improvement, remodeling, and repair work.
The company purchases from manufacturers and distributes its products through 27 wholesale distribution centers serving 41 states. Its distribution centers sell principally to building materials dealers, national buying groups, home centers and industrial users, including makers of manufactured homes.
The companys products can be classified into three main categories: Millwork, including exterior and interior doors, pre-hung door units, windows, patio doors, mouldings, frames, stair parts and columns. Main brands in this product category include Therma-Tru, Masonite, HB&G, Huttig Windows, Woodgrain, Windsor, and L. J. Smith;
General building products, such as roofing, siding, insulation, flashing, housewrap, connectors and fasteners, decking, drywall, kitchen cabinets and other miscellaneous building products. Main brands in this product category include Typar, Timbertech, Fiberon, Simpson Strong-Tie, Huttigrip Fasteners, Louisiana Pacific, Owens Corning and CertainTeed; and
Wood products, which include engineered wood products, such as floor systems, and other wood products, such as lumber and wood panels. The engineered wood product line offers the ability to provide customers with value-added services, such as floor system take-offs, cut-to-length packages, and just-in-time, cross-dock delivery capabilities.
During 2009, the company served approximately 5,300 customers. Its major customer is Lumbermens Merchandising Corporation.
The companys competitors are QEP Co.; Watsco Inc.; Building Materials Holding Corporation; Bluelinx Holdings, Inc.; and Universal Forest Products, Inc.
Huttig Building Products, Inc. was founded in 1913.
1. HUTTIG BUILDING PRODUCTS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HUTTIG BUILDING PRODUCTS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HUTTIG BUILDING PRODUCTS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HUTTIG BUILDING PRODUCTS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HUTTIG BUILDING PRODUCTS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Huttig Building Products Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Huttig Building Products Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Huttig Building Products Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Huttig Building Products Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Huttig Building Products Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HUTTIG BUILDING PRODUCTS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HUTTIG BUILDING PRODUCTS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Huttig Building Products Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Huttig Building Products Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Huttig Building Products Inc. Major Shareholders
Huttig Building Products Inc. History
Huttig Building Products Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Huttig Building Products Inc. Offices and Representations
Huttig Building Products Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Huttig Building Products Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Huttig Building Products Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Huttig Building Products Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Huttig Building Products Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Huttig Building Products Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Huttig Building Products Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Huttig Building Products Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Huttig Building Products Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Huttig Building Products Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Huttig Building Products Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Huttig Building Products Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.