- The report contains detailed information about SodaStream International Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SodaStream International Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SodaStream International Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SodaStream International Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SodaStream International Ltd. business.
About SodaStream International Ltd.
SodaStream International Ltd. manufactures home beverage carbonation systems, which enable consumers to transform ordinary tap water instantly into carbonated soft drinks and sparkling water.
The company develops, manufactures, and sells soda makers and exchangeable carbon-dioxide (CO2) cylinders, as well as consumables, consisting of CO2 refills, reusable carbonation bottles, and flavors to add to the carbonated water. It sells its products through approximately 35,000 retail stores in 39 countries, including 24 countries. The company distributes its products directly in 12 countries and indirectly through local distributors in its remaining markets. Its products are sold under the SodaStream brand name in most countries, and under the Soda-Club brand name or select other brand names in certain other countries.
Soda Maker CO2 cylinder Carbonation Bottle Flavor
Consumers initially purchase a starter kit, consisting of a soda maker, one or two carbonation bottles together with hermetically-sealing bottle caps and, in some markets, samples of various flavors. The starter kit also includes an exchangeable CO2 cylinder which can produce between 30 and 130 liters of carbonated beverages, depending on the size.
Soda makers: The company offers a range of soda makers. The companys soda makers are made of stainless steel and/or plastic. The CO2 cylinder fits easily in a rear compartment and by the push of a button carbonates water. The companys soda makers are sold in various styles and CO2 cylinder sizes.
Exchangeable CO2 cylinders: The basis of the SodaStream home beverage carbonation system is the carbonation of water by means of an aluminum or steel cylinder containing compressed liquid CO2. The cylinder is inserted by the consumer into the soda maker. Certain models of soda makers can accommodate different size cylinders.
CO2 refills: The company provides beverage-grade CO2 refills through authorized retailers that participate in its cylinder exchange program. These retailers maintain a stock of filled cylinders in their inventory. The company conducts CO2 refilling (including third-party facilities) in Australia, Germany, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, and the United States.
Carbonation bottles: The companys home beverage carbonation system produces sparkling water in a high pressure-resistant plastic or glass bottle, which the company manufactures specifically for repeated usage. These specially-designed carbonation bottles are the only bottles intended for use with its home beverage carbonation system. The glass bottle, as well as some versions of the plastic bottle, are dishwasher-safe. For the high-end market, the company offers two soda makers specifically intended to be used with glass bottles.
Flavors: Flavors come in a concentrated form, customized for its home beverage carbonation system. Flavors are sold in 500 ml or 750 ml bottles, which produce 12 or 18 liters of carbonated soft drinks. The companys product range consists of approximately 100 flavors, including a large variety of fruit flavors. The company also offers flavors which are designed to appeal to consumers of a range of carbonated soft drink brands, as well as enhanced flavors, including fruit, energy, isotonic and natural blends. Most flavors are available in both regular and diet versions. In addition, the company addresses local tastes by producing flavors geared for individual markets, such as Ginger Beer (South Africa), Root Beer (United States), Must (Scandinavia), and Chinotto (Italy). The company also offers special limited edition flavors for holidays or seasonal campaigns such as apple-cinnamon, vanilla-lemon, pear-honey, papaya-lime and mango-coconut.
Other accessories: The company also sells additional accessories for its products, including bottle cleaning materials and ice cube trays shaped to produce ice cubes that fit in its carbonation bottles.
The company faces competition with AGA and Vikingsoda (Nordics only); Soda 2000, Soda-Quick, and Drink-it (India and Sweden); and WasserMate, Lacqua di Qui and OBH/Nordica.
1. SODASTREAM INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SODASTREAM INTERNATIONAL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SODASTREAM INTERNATIONAL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SODASTREAM INTERNATIONAL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SODASTREAM INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SodaStream International Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SodaStream International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SodaStream International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SodaStream International Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Appliances and Furniture Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SodaStream International Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SODASTREAM INTERNATIONAL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SODASTREAM INTERNATIONAL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SODASTREAM INTERNATIONAL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SODASTREAM INTERNATIONAL LTD. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SODASTREAM INTERNATIONAL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. SODASTREAM INTERNATIONAL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SodaStream International Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SodaStream International Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SodaStream International Ltd. Major Shareholders
SodaStream International Ltd. History
SodaStream International Ltd. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
SodaStream International Ltd. Offices and Representations
SodaStream International Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2010-2013 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2010-2013 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2010-2013 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SodaStream International Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SodaStream International Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
SodaStream International Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Appliances and Furniture Industry Statistics
SodaStream International Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SodaStream International Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
SodaStream International Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SodaStream International Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
SodaStream International Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
SodaStream International Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SodaStream International Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SodaStream International Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?