- The report contains detailed information about Reconditioned Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Reconditioned Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Reconditioned Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Reconditioned Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Reconditioned Systems Inc. business.
About Reconditioned Systems Inc.
Reconditioned Systems, Inc (RSI or the Company), an Arizona corporation formed in March 1987, remanufactures and markets modular office workstations consisting of panels, work surfaces, file drawers, book and binder storage and integrated electrical components (workstations). The Company specializes in remanufacturing and marketing workstations originally manufactured by Haworth, Inc (Haworth). The Company operates three remanufacturing facilities, one in Arizona, one in Georgia and one in New Mexico. The Company also markets new office furniture product-lines, including office chairs, desks, filing, lighting and other office furniture accessories. The Company markets its products primarily in the continental United States.
The Company's principal line of business is the sale of remanufactured Haworth workstations. Historically, these sales have accounted for approximately 70 - 80% of the Company's revenues. For the year ended March 31, 2003, these sales represented approximately 74% of the Company's revenues.
The Company purchases used Haworth workstations from manufacturers, dealers, brokers, and end-users and transports them to one of its three manufacturing facilities located in Arizona, Georgia and New Mexico, where it disassembles and inventories the workstations by component parts, stores, and, upon receipt of purchase orders, reconditions and reassembles the workstations. The Company markets these remanufactured Haworth workstations throughout the United States. Orders received by the Company range from as few as one workstation to as many as several hundred workstations.
Other Lines of Business
The Company derives certain revenues outside of its principal line of business. Other lines of business in which the Company engages include: brokering "as is" used workstations; selling new office furniture produced by other manufacturers (including new modular office furniture, desks, files, and chairs); installing workstations, and remanufacturing product already owned by customers.
The Company also carries a number of new product-lines, including new modular office furniture, filing, lighting, and other accessories. The Company currently maintains an excellent relationship with the manufacturers of these product-lines and does not foresee any disruption in supply.
The remanufactured Haworth workstations that the Company sells generally consist of panels, worksurfaces, pedestals, overhead storage units, lateral file storage units, task lights, and electrical raceways. The Company reconditions all of these items. Components that are often damaged and need to be replaced with new or clone components include panel top caps, shelf ends for overhead storage units, worksurfaces, electrical base and top feeds, and electrical raceways. The Company sells certain auxiliary items such as chairs, file cabinets, and desks, but it usually purchases these items new from other manufacturers rather than purchasing them used and remanufacturing them.
The Company's facilities have been designed to facilitate the natural flow of used Haworth workstation components and raw materials in order to streamline the remanufacturing process through disassembly, storage, remanufacturing, and shipping. Utilizing narrow aisle storage maximizes storage capacity.
On May 1, 2003, the Company purchased, as a wholly-owned subsidiary, Beck Office Systems, a Haworth remanufacturer located in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with sales offices in Albuquerque and Tucson, Arizona. Beck markets its products on a retail basis throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, but primarily in New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado and Texas.
In addition to the Company's network of authorized dealers, the Company's retail customers range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. The Company's customer base also includes various federal, state and local agencies and other governmental entities. In January 2003, the Company finalized the registration of its products with the General Services Administration (GSA), which allows the Company to market directly to the U.S. government on open and closed bid projects. The Company is currently developing marketing material for GSA customers.
1. RECONDITIONED SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RECONDITIONED SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RECONDITIONED SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RECONDITIONED SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RECONDITIONED SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Reconditioned Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Reconditioned Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Reconditioned Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Reconditioned Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Appliances and Furniture Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Reconditioned Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RECONDITIONED SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RECONDITIONED SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Reconditioned Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Reconditioned Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Reconditioned Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Reconditioned Systems Inc. History
Reconditioned Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Reconditioned Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Reconditioned Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Reconditioned Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Reconditioned Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Reconditioned Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Appliances and Furniture Industry Statistics
Reconditioned Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Reconditioned Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Reconditioned Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Reconditioned Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Reconditioned Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Reconditioned Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Reconditioned Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Reconditioned Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.