Alcoholic Drinks Market: Innovating to Drive Value09 Dec 2010 • by Tanya Levdikova
BE PREPARED FOR 2011- INVEST NOW AND SAVE 30%!
This exclusive 30% discount is NOT available online and is only valid until 22nd December 2010. Please contact Alla for an exclusive order form: email@example.com
The report “Premiumization Strategies in Alcoholic Drinks: Innovating to Drive Value Through Brand and Product Enhancement” by Business Insights evaluates the growth and importance of premium alcoholic drinks across beer, cider, flavored alcoholic beverages (FABs), spirits and wine. It provides insight into effective premiumization strategies and makes recommendations on how premium brands can succeed in an economically challenging and competitive market.
Premiumization Strategies in Alcoholic Drinks: Innovating to Drive Value Through Brand and Product Enhancement
Published: June 2010
Price: US$ 2,875.00 NOW ONLY US$ 2,013.00
Use the report to…
- Understand the underlying economic, social, and psychological consumer drivers of premiumization and how they have evolved.
- Review case studies highlighting strategies that manufacturers are using to drive consumers to their premium brands, reclaiming premium status and defending against masstige brands.
- Learn how product attributes (e.g. sensory features) and brand attributes (e.g. ego gratification) can be used to drive up the price of alcoholic drinks.
- Identify the fastest growing alcoholic drinks segments and sales channels and learn the long term impact of the recession on consumer behavior.
- Compare the opportunities for premiumization by market and assess the future challenges and opportunities for developing high-end products in the future.
- Gain insight into the intelligence on changing economic and market forces and how they are influencing premiumization strategies.
…And answer questions like…
- How has the recession impacted consumer behavior with regards to purchasing premium alcoholic drinks and how will this influence future consumer trends?
- What obstacles do marketers face selling Western-style premium alcoholic drinks in China and India, and how can they be overcome?
- What challenges will premium brands face in the future and how can they maintain or enhance their premium positioning?
- What are the key consumer drivers of premiumization in alcoholic drinks and how have they changed over time?
- How have specific brands used premiumization strategies to drive sales?
- How big of a threat are private label brands to premiumization?
- How can marketers deal with declining on-premise sales and what new opportunities for premium brands exist in this channel? What are the alternative distribution routes for content providers to cost-effectively distribute ‘over-the-top’ content services?
More information can be found in the report “Premiumization Strategies in Alcoholic Drinks: Innovating to Drive Value Through Brand and Product Enhancement” by Business Insights.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org