World LNG Industry to 2016 Reviewed in New GlobalData Report20 Jan 2012 • by Tanya Rezler
GlobalData’s energy offering the essential source for industry data and information relating to global LNG industry. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned LNG terminals across the globe. The profiles of major companies operating in the LNG industry across the global are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
42 countries participate in the LNG industry, with a total regasification capacity of 30,968.3 Bcf and liquefaction capacity of 290.1 Million Tonnes. By 2016, 213 LNG liquefaction and regasification terminals are expected to commence operations. In 2011, Qatar is the highest liquefaction capacity at 77.5 Million Tonnes and Japan had the highest regasification capacity at 8,536.2 Bcf.
According to the report “Global LNG Industry, 2012” by GlobalData, by 2016, the number of countries in the global LNG industry is expected to increase to 54. Of this, five countries will have both liquefaction and regasification operations. Accordingly, the liquefaction capacity is expected to increase from 290.1 Million Tonnes in 2011 to 454.0 Million Tonnes in 2016, at an AAGR of 9.0% and regasification capacity is expected to increase from 30,968.3 Bcf in 2011 to 44,302.7 Bcf in 2016, at an AAGR of 7.2%.
Global LNG Industry, 2012
Published: January 2012
Price: US$ 8.000,00
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2010, forecast to 2016
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Korea Gas Corporation, Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd. and Qatar Petroleum
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
More information can be found in the report “Digital Signage Market in India 2012” by GlobalData.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com