IIP numbers were announced during the week, December growth stood at 1.80% as against 5.3% for the month of November, below consensus estimates.Skip to top
- Sensex closes at 17,750, up 0.8%; Nifty closes at 5,382, up 1.1% for the week.
- Rupee retreated its path its path this week, losing 2% against US dollar.
- Mumbai realty market is the worst affected and prices are softening and expected to correct by at least 20- 25% in near future.
- At present what we are doing is nothing but gambling; urgency of physical settlement system.
- Invest or trade only in stocks which trade at substantial discount to the BV with fundamental reasons.