Breathing Filters and Bags (Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)
Breathing Filters and Bags (Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Breathing Filters and Bags market for the year 2020 and beyond. Breathing filters are a single-used device utilized in airway circuits to filter humidified air or anesthetic gases. Breathing bags are a foldable device that provides a reservoir of air for ventilation. Both devices are driven by surgical procedures and non-surgical procedures that require airway management.
Surgical procedures vary from cardiovascular, orthopaedic, nervous system, digestive system, urinary system, to ear, nose, throat and cancer related operations. Non-surgical procedures include the airway management for patients with acute respiratory failure, inadequate oxygenation and intensive care needs.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are -
Currently marketed Breathing Filters and Bags and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Breathing Filters and Bags market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition GlobalData analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Breathing Filters and Bags market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Breathing Filters and Bags market.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Companies covered: Teleflex Inc , Ambu A/S , Intersurgical Ltd. , Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA , Smiths Medical , Nolato AB and Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Breathing Filters and Bags marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Breathing Filters and Bags market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Breathing Filters and Bags market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Breathing Filters and Bags market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Breathing Filters and Bags market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
The breathing filters and bags market in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region is expected to reach US$200m in 2030, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 4% between 2020 and 2030.
GlobalData's latest report, ‘Breathing Filters and Bags (Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)', reveals that in 2020, China will account for about 39% of the APAC breathing filters and bags market, followed by Japan and India, which together will account for about 50%.”
Manasa, Medical Devices Analyst at GlobalData, comments: “While increase in the elderly population and number of patients suffering from pulmonary diseases due to poor air quality will remain the main market drivers, increase in the number of surgical and non-surgical procedures will further drive the market.”
Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA has retained its position as the leading player by acknowledging the requirements of the consumers as a major pre-requisite, followed by Teleflex Inc through its higher penetration into various geographies.
Manasa concludes: “Prioritization and awareness of airway management during the pandemic had a positive impact on the market, especially during the second half of the year due to the rapid increase in the number of COVID-19 cases and with a few countries encountering the second wave of the pandemic.
“Due to the prevailing situation, there is a huge demand for single use breathing filters and bags when compared to reusable breathing filters and bags. This will create a repel effect leading to the phase out of the reusable breathing filters and bags in the future.”