Research target: to characterize the state of the Russian market of tires
1. To describe the general state of the Russian economy
2. To give the brief characteristic to the Russian automobile market.
3. To describe the Russian Tires market
Methods of data collection: Monitoring of the Russian mass-media and the Internet, the analysis of databases of Federal Customs Service, Federal Government Statistics Service also known as Rosstat.
Data analysis methods: traditional techniques of content analysis
The research database comprises:
1. Article databases in the mass media
2. Internet resources.
3. State statistics authorities (Databases of Federal Customs Service, Federal Government Statistics Service also known as Rosstat).
4. The results of marketing and consulting agencies’ researches
5. Materials presented by specialized agencies
6. Materials obtained from market players.
7. Databases originated by ABARUS Market Research
Lists of tables and figures
CHAPTER 1. OVERVIEW OF THE GENERAL STATE OF THE RUSSIAN ECONOMY
1.1 The basic macroeconomic figures
1.2 Industrial production and the economy of finance
CHAPTER 2. OVERVIEW OF THE RUSSIAN AUTOMOBILE MARKET4
2.2 Exports and Imports
2.3 Sales characteristic
2.4 Fleet of cars
2.5 Investment projects (planned productions)
2.6 The forecast of the automobile market development
2.6 The market of auto components for foreign cars in Russia
CHAPTER 3. OVERVIEW OF THE RUSSIAN TIRES MARKET
3.1 The main types of tires
3.2 Market volume and its tendencies
3.3 The main market players
- Tires holding company “ Sibur – Russian tires”
- “Amtel-Fredestein’” Company
- Moscow plant of tires
- “Altaisky Shinnyi Kombinat”
- “Nokian Tyres”
3.4 Strategies of the market leaders and the competitive position of the industry
3.5 The forecast of the market development