The report presents detailed overview of the PVC thermostabilizers market in the world and regions (CIS countries in particular) by contemplating and analyzing its various parameters.
Firstly, brief introduction is provided. Thus, PVC thermostabilizers properties, application areas and manufacturing technologies are considered. Further goes the analysis of global PVC thermostabilizers market with emphasis on its main components which are production, consumption, prices, global trade, future forecast, etc. This part focuses on regional markets as well.
Another important unit of the report is devoted to the CIS market. This part starts from general introduction of the market situation in the region, then follows the thorough research of each country market in particular.
The report also supplis with the data on investment projects, patent information and some other parameters specific for this or that market.
Besides, the current situation in the market the research features market historical background and provides future forecast as well. Thus, this PVC thermostabilizers market research presents full picture of the named market.
1. STABILIZERS: GENERAL DESCRIPTION
2. STABILIZER CLASSIFICATION
2.1 Lead stabilizers
2.2 Organotin stabilizers
2.3 Calcium-zink containing stabilizers
2.4 Barium-zinc containing stabilizers
2.5 Metallic soaps
3. APPLICATION OF THERMOSTABILIZERS FOR CONSTRUCTIONAL PVC PROFILES
4. GLOBAL MARKET FOR POLYMER ADDITIVES
5. LEADING THERMOSTABILIZER PRODUCERS AND THEIR PRODUCTS
6. INTERNATIONALLY PRODUCED THERMOSTABILIZERS AND THEIR ANALOGUES
7. PVC AND PVC PRODUCTS: BRIEF MARKET SURVEY
8. THE RUSSIAN MARKET FOR PVC THERMOSTABILIZERS: SITUATION ANALYSIS
9. THE UKRAINIAN MARKET FOR PVC PANELS, CONSTRUCTION PROFILES AND OTHER PVC PRODUCTS
10. THE UKRAINIAN MARKET FOR THERMOSTABILIZERS
11. THERMOSTABILIZER CONSUMERS
11.1 The Ukraine (telephone poll)
11.2 The Ukraine (PVC product manufacturers)
12. INVESTMENT PROJECTS
13. PATENT SEARCH
14. PRODUCTION OF PVC THERMOSTABILIZERS BASED ON POLYMETHYLENE UREA AND AMINO ACIDS
15. POLYVINYLFTUORIDE THERMOSTABILIZATION