- The report contains detailed information about Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. business.
About Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc.
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in investment banking, equity research, institutional sales and trading, independent brokerage and advisory services and asset management services.
The companys subsidiaries include Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc. (Ladenburg); Investacorp Inc. (collectively with related companies, Investacorp); Triad Advisors, Inc. (Triad); and Ladenburg Thalmann Asset Management Inc. (LTAM).
Ladenburgs private client services and institutional sales departments serve approximately 12,000 accounts nationwide and LTAM provides investment management services to various individuals and institutions. As of December 31, 2009, Investacorps approximately 460 financial advisors served approximately 134,000 accounts nationwide. Triads approximately 540 financial advisors served approximately 130,000 accounts nationwide.
The company has two segments which correspond to Ladenburg subsidiary and independent brokerage and advisory services business conducted by Investacorp and Triad.
Ladenburg is a full-service investment bank that provides investment banking, sales and trading and equity research to its corporate and institutional clients and high net-worth individuals.
Investment Banking Activities
Ladenburgs investment banking professionals provide corporate finance and strategic and financial advisory services to public and private companies. Ladenburg provides these middle-market companies with capital raising and strategic advisory services throughout their growth cycles. Ladenburgs investment banking professionals serve clients nationwide and worldwide from its offices in Miami, Florida and New York, New York.
Ladenburgs capital markets group provides capital origination services primarily to middle-market companies. Ladenburgs investment bankers develop financing strategies, transaction structures and financing instruments for its corporate clients. Ladenburg offers a range of financing options including underwritten public offerings, registered direct offerings, at-the-market offerings, PIPEs (private investment in public equity) and other private placements.
Strategic and Financial Advisory Services
Ladenburg advises clients on a range of strategic and financial issues. When Ladenburg advises a company in the potential acquisition of another company, business or assets, its services include evaluating potential acquisition targets, providing valuation analyses, evaluating and proposing financial and strategic alternatives and rendering, if appropriate, fairness opinions. Ladenburg also may provide advice regarding the timing, structure, financing and pricing of a proposed acquisition and may assist in negotiating and closing the acquisition.
Ladenburg provides fairness opinions and analyses to boards of directors, independent committees of boards of directors and shareholders. The firm also provides objective advice on the valuation of businesses and securities in connection with mergers, acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and restructurings, going-private transactions and certain other market activities.
Sales and Trading
Ladenburgs private client services and institutional sales departments serve a total of approximately 12,000 accounts nationwide. Ladenburgs sales and trading operation distributes equity research product and communicates proprietary investment recommendations to a base of institutional investors.
Its equity capital markets group manages the syndication, marketing, execution and distribution of equity offerings. The companys syndicate activities include managing the marketing and order-taking process for underwritten transactions and conducting after-market stabilization and initial market making. Its syndicate staff is also responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with the syndicate departments of other investment banks.
Ladenburgs research department focuses on investigating investment opportunities by utilizing fundamental, technical and quantitative methods to conduct in-depth analysis. Research department speci
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LADENBURG THALMANN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LADENBURG THALMANN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LADENBURG THALMANN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LADENBURG THALMANN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LADENBURG THALMANN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LADENBURG THALMANN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LADENBURG THALMANN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LADENBURG THALMANN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LADENBURG THALMANN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LADENBURG THALMANN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LADENBURG THALMANN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. Major Shareholders
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. History
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. Offices and Representations
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?