The Future of Audio and Web Conferencing24 Mar 2011 • by Natalie Aster
London – “Web conferencing will grow to a $2.7bn market in 2015 amid rapidly growing interest from businesses. Brazil, China, and India will lead this growth. The technology will reshape the industry as businesses spend increasingly on migrating to collaborative technologies that improve business processes and productivity.”
The report “The Future of Audio and Web Conferencing” by Ovum examines the trends affecting the market for audio and web conferencing services, covering automated and managed audio conferencing and web conferencing from both vendors and service providers.
The Future of Audio and Web Conferencing
Published: January 2011
Price: US$ 2,500.00
The report allows to:
- Identify the geographies that will achieve the highest conferencing growth;
- Understand the dynamics that are driving rapid growth in web conferencing.
Use it to answer questions like:
- Which countries will lead growth in audio and web conferencing?
- How to I exploit the growth in web conferencing?
- How do I manage pricing pressures?
- What are the right pricing strategies for conferencing services?
- What conferencing technologies will businesses demand in the next five years?
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org