Business Trends: Financial Markets Technology Investment Strategies (Customer Focus)11 Feb 2011 • by Natalie Aster
London – “Risk management and client servicing are the top IT investment priority areas for buy-side institutions in 2011. These priorities are driven by the need to reduce asset outflows and manage performance.”
In 2011, investment in risk management systems is a clear IT priority for corporate banking. This is driven by an increased focus on liquidity management and lending and collateral management systems.
Based on primary research with financial markets technology executives, the study “Business Trends: Financial Markets Technology Investment Strategies (Customer Focus) ” by Ovum explores IT drivers and strategy as well as IT spending plans and investment priorities in 2011. The study examines the global market, and is based on 200 interviews across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. It also drills down into buy-side, corporate banking, and sell-side financial institutions.
Published: November 2010
Price: US$ 2,995
IT investment priorities are spread between compliance systems, IT infrastructure, and front office trading systems among sell-side institutions. Risk management is also important, but to a lesser degree than in other business lines.
The Report provides:
- Unique primary research data based on interviews with 200 IT executives;
- Line of business drill-down and comparative analysis across the main financial market sectors;
- Examination of front and back office, with drill-down into the impact of risk and compliance.
Use it to answer questions like:
- What are the top investment priorities for the different lines of business in the financial markets sector in 2011?
- What are the prevalent IT strategies and drivers in 2011?
- How much are peers increasing IT budgets in 2011?
More information can be found in the report “Business Trends: Financial Markets Technology Investment Strategies (Customer Focus) ” by Ovum.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com