Fur Industry In China: Hebei, Henan, Shandong Provinces Are The Most Important Manufacturing Bases18 Feb 2010 • by Natalie Aster
According to the report “China Fur Industry Profile”, recently published by Beijing Zeefer Consulting Ltd., the major distribution areas of Fur industry in China are Hebei, Henan and Shandong provinces. More than 60 above sized enterprises located in Hebei province with total sales of US$ 750 million.
Beijing, China – Beijing Zeefer Consulting Ltd. has published a new research report called “China Fur Industry Profile”. This report provides key data and concise analyses, presents a comparative analysis on the development of Fur industry in 31 provincial regions and 20 major cities in visualized form of data map. As shown in this report, the major distribution areas of Fur industry in China are Hebei, Henan and Shandong provinces. More than 60 above sized enterprises located in Hebei province with total sales of US$ 750 million. The report also includes a list of top 100 enterprises in the sector and the comparison on investment environment in top 10 hot regions in China. In addition, the report truly reflects the position of foreign enterprises in this industry across China based on a comprehensive comparison of operating conditions among different enterprise types.
Furthermore, this is the first report to adopt ISIC (International Standard Industrial Classification of All Economic Activities) in classification of Chinese enterprises, corresponding to the reading habit of international readers, and it is also very helpful for readers to make a comparison on the development condition and investment potential of Fur industry in China with that in other countries.
Additionally, by original creation of ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index, the report directly shows the difference in various regions of Mainland China in terms of Fur industry, providing an important reference for investors' selection of target regions to make investment.
In this report, readers will get:
- A comprehensive picture on distribution of and difference in performance in regions of Mainland China in terms of the Fur industry;
- To figure out the hot regions in China for Fur industry, find out the potential provinces and cities suitable for investment as well as the economic development level and investment environment in these regions;
- A clear picture on the overall development, industry size and growth trend of Fur industry across China;
- A clear picture on development status of foreign enterprises, state-owned enterprises, and private enterprises in recent years as well as the industry position of the above ownerships;
- Based on adoption of the global uniform industry classification standard - ISIC, the report enables readers to make a direct comparison of China Fur industry with parallel industry in other countries;
- Present readers with a list of top 100 enterprises inside the industry in terms of the sales revenue;
ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index
An indicator through aggregate weighted computation based on the three authority statistics of enterprise numbers, sales revenue and profit by region and corporate ownership, and in accordance with the regional distribution of leading enterprises inside the sector. Through horizontal comparison on the Fur industry development in different provinces, municipalities, and autonomous regions, the ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index is specially designed to truly reflect the conditions of regional distribution for China Fur industry, providing a quantitative, visual and reliable reference for relevant users to make decisions. The ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index adopts a hundred mark system. For a certain region, the higher the score, the higher the distribution concentration in this region and the industry position of the region shall be more important.
About Beijing Zeefer Consulting Ltd.
ZEEFER is a professional consulting firm focusing on providing China market research, China market entry strategy and industrial intelligence information services; ZEEFER is a reliable market research service provider for U.S. Commercial Service and Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) in China. Since 2002, ZEEFER has successfully completed hundreds of research assignments, covering a wide range of industries & markets, including Food & Beverage, Consumer Goods, Energy & Resources, Materials & Chemicals, Agriculture, Manufacturing & Construction, Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices, Environmental Protection…