UZBEK FERTILIZER CO NAVAOIAZOT EXPORTS US$33 MLN IN H10905 Oct 2009 • by Natalie Aster
TASHKENT, (AsiaPulse via COMTEX).
Navoiazot, one of Uzbekistan's largest chemical enterprises, has exceeded the forecast parameters for the three quarters of 2009.
The launch of the nitrogen-phosphorus fertilizer facility was an important event in the life of the enterprise this year, UzA reported. Ammonium sulfate and ammonia water produced there were sent to agricultural enterprises. The company also produces chemicals required for gold complexes.
Serious attention is paid to the efficient use of production capacities and introduction of energy-efficient, environmentally safe and highly-productive technologies, as well as expanding production of competitive chemical products.
"Upgrading the outdated equipment has helped us improve economic figures," said deputy chairman of Navoiazot Nusrat Soliyev. "According to the modernization program, 14 projects are scheduled, most of which have already been implemented."
Thanks to gradual improvement of the quality of products, the number of foreign customers is growing. Ammonium nitrate, nitronic fiber, acetic acid, methanol and chlorine are exported to Russia, Ukraine, Turkmenistan, Iran, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan and Tajikistan.
In the first half of this year, products worth US$33 million exported to foreign markets.
Currently, the company plans to build a facility for production of 50,000 tons of PVC and 32,000 tons of caustic soda.
More reports available on the product:
- Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market Research
- Phosphorous Fertilizers Market Research
- Trends and Prospects in International Trade in Mixts of Ammonium Sulphate and Ammonium Nitrate
- Trends and Prospects in International Trade in Ammonium Nitrate
- Acetic Acid Market Outlook 2009
- Trends and Prospects in International Trade in Acetic Acid
- Trends and Prospects in International Trade in Methanol (methyl Alcohol)
- Chlorine: 2009 World Market Outlook And Forecast