Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) Contracts for Energy Industry 2018 Course to be Held Twice This Year!
12 Feb 2018 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers is more than happy to inform you that a great Event, organised by Infocus International Group, Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Contracts for Energy Industry course, will be held twice this year: in Johannesburg (South Africa) on February 20-22, 2018 and in Singapore on July 9-11, 2018.
This Course will be held under the tagline “Mastering the legal and commercial framework, contract negotiation, financing, risk and contractor relationship complexities of upstream and downstream EPC projects”.
EPC Contracts for Energy Industry 2018 is organised mainly for top professionals and outstanding representatives of such industries like Construction, Engineering, Power, Renewables, and in general, for parties that are involved in large complex and fast-track EPC projects.
Presently, the EPC contracts are highly challenging and complex. Therefore, by attending EPC Contracts for Energy Industry 2018, numerous guests will learn how to cut financial loss and establish effective contract management. Moreover, all the participants will get professional and valuable advice, learn how to manage the key risks, and gain access to the best practical “know-how” of EPC contracts.
Why Attend the Course?
- discuss the key aspects of EPC contracts;
- delve deep into the current financial environment of EPC contracts world;
- study claims that may be made under EPC contracts;
- manage legal risks and environment for EPC contracts in different regions;
- look into new and effective contract negotiation strategies;
- improve your understanding of EPC contracts management;
- take part in numerous fruitful discussions and negotiations;
- share your experience and to listen to an alternative point of view;
- network with your peers;
Don’t waste time! Book your ticket in advance, as tickets to EPC Contracts for Energy Industry 2018 course are expected to sell out very fast! Note that little time left to the first edition of the Course in Johannesburg!
Market Publishers is happy to inform that all its registered customers can benefit from a 10% discount on tickets to the Course! Therefore, in case you haven’t registered at MarketPublishers.com yet, you are welcome to follow the registration page.