Market Publishers Calls for Participation in the Qualitative 360 Europe Conference22 Jan 2015 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is extremely happy to call for participation in the sixth annual Qualitative 360 Europe сonference, to be held February 3 and 5, 2015, in Brussels, Belgium.
The forthcoming event, Qualitative 360 Europe, will draw together key stakeholders interested in discussing the changes in qualitative research, lookng into novel methodologies, assessing the state-of-the-art technologies, canvassing ethnographic insights and eventually reclaiming the interpretative potential of qualitative research as an essential factor driving business growth.
The conference attendees will encompass heads of (qualitative) research, heads of knowledge and insight, research consultants, (senior) research scientists, professors, lecturers, directors of studies, moderators, and independent research workers, amid others.
Qualitative 360 Europe
Dates: Tuesday 3 February 2015 - Thursday 5 February 2015
Location: Novotel Brussels Centre - Tour Noire, Brussels, Belgium
What will you discover?
- Learn how Deutsche Telekom is employing ethnographic research to get to know consumers.
- Understand how Nestle is evaluating lower-income consumers.
- Find out how McDonalds employs qualitative research to extract actionable insights.
- Hear how Jaguar & Land Rover reconsiders the core principles of marketing and the importance of research.
- Clear up how IFF is utilising qualitative analysis to deepen consumer insight.
The Qualitative 360 Europe event is destined to be a perfect networking platform, where you can listen to outstanding speakers, participate in leading-edge discussions, and get wind of the latest methodologies, tools and case studies available.
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.