Save up to 15% on the Leading-edge Qualitative Research Conference in Europe11 Nov 2014 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is happy to invite you to join the globe’s top clients and agencies in Brussels on February 3-5, 2015 at the sixth annual Qualitative 360 Europe сonference.
The forthcoming event is destined to offer a perfect networking platform, with leading-edge discussions, outstanding speakers, and an insightful review of the advanced tools, methodologies and case studies available. Attendees will avail of the unrivalled opportunity to embrace changes in qualitative research, investigate novel methodologies, evaluate the up-to-the-minute technologies, scrutinise ethnographic insights and eventually reclaim the interpretative potency of qualitative research as a crucial driving factor of business growth.
The Qualitative 360 Europe conference
Date: February 3-5, 2015
Venue: The Novotel Brussels Centre Tour Noire, Brussels, Belgium
Reasons to Attend the Qual360 Two-Day Conference:
- Hear how Nestle is evaluating low-income consumers
- Investigate how McDonalds uses qualitative research to elicit valuable and actionable insights
- Discover how Deutsche Telekom is utilising ethnographic research to get a deeper understanding of consumers
- Know how Jaguar & Land Rover reconsiders the meaning of research and core principles of marketing
- Find out how IFF is exploiting qualitative research to deepen customer insights
What makes this conference different?
- Conference agenda – thoroughly designed and based on research with stakeholders and client companies
- Pitch-free, highly valuable content – every presentation is scrutinised by the advisory members and producers
- Extremely focused, single stream, and interactive – an event format is structured to maximise learning experience
- Ample networking opportunities – targeted to equipping you with the best environment to boost your business
For more details on Qualitative360 Conference Series please click here.
Register TODAY and save up to 15%! Early-bird booking rates are available till December 5, 2014 only!
To register online please click here.