Market Publishers Ltd Calls for Participation in Oliver Kinross Ltd Events16 May 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is glad to call for participation in the two conferences, to be held November 18-19, 2013, in Bangkok, Thailand, and hosted by Oliver Kinross Ltd.
The first event, The Bay of Bengal & Andaman Sea Oil and Gas Summit 2013, is aimed at giving business professionals an opportunity to network with the key decision makers in the region’s key countries – Myanmar, Bangladesh, India, Thailand and Indonesia, and assess how to capitalise on the wealth of investment potential.
Key topics to be covered include:
- Insights into the potential in Myanmar and Bangladesh’s licensing rounds
- Networking opportunities with large numbers of government ministries, oil and gas companies and investors from across the region
The focus of the second conference, The Asia Offshore Oil and Gas Summit 2013, is the evaluation of technological advancements and novel exploration and production breakthroughs in the Asian offshore oil and gas sector.
Key issues to be raised include:
- Extensive networking opportunities with government ministries, IOC’s and Investors
- Technical analysis of brown?eld and green?eld offshore projects
- Subsea technology focus – uncover the newest techniques in overcoming technical challenges
- Country-by-country guides for investors, contractors and service providers looking to capitalise on Asia’s potential
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.