European Road Freight Transport Discussed in New In-Demand Transport Intelligence Report11 Oct 2012 • by Natalie Aster
Road freight is one of the most fragmented sectors of the transport and logistics market. The ‘endless’ supply of owner-operators and smaller providers, with tiny overheads and margins, limits opportunities for market dominance by big players.
“European Road Freight Transport 2012” by Transport Intelligence examines the correlation between demand in the road freight sector and economic performance. It examines a range of factors influencing the performance of European freight companies – with interesting and perhaps occasionally controversial findings.
European Road Freight Transport 2012
Published: September, 2012
Price: US$ 1.850,00
The report, for instance, clearly demonstrates the link between diesel prices and European road freight rates suggesting that freight operators are extremely competent at passing on these costs to their customers.
European Road Freight Transport 2012 will enable to:
- Find out the major trends and developments in the sector and how economic development will impact on the market.
- Identify the market size and growth rates of the road freight sector in Europe for both domestic and international road freight.
- See how the market is forecast to develop in the next five years.
- Understand the major flows of goods vehicles on a country-by-country basis looking at domestic, inter-regional and international trips.
- Identify the top ten largest freight operators in Europe and in all major European countries.
- Gain access to a range of useful governmental statistics, revealing the structure of the market.
European Road Freight Transport 2012 is packed full of qualitative analysis and quantitative data which will give you an all-round understanding of the European freight market. It examines the significant trends which are affecting the industry and the revenue performance of the companies which operate in it. The report includes market sizing for the domestic and international road freight sectors in 16 different European markets.
The report contains major sections on the European road freight sector, including market sizes and forecasts (domestic and international) for many European countries.
It also includes graphic representations and data of road freight traffic flows for each country as well as a host of national statistics on trip distance; type of cargo moved; number of road haulage enterprises; goods vehicles per country and per company.
More information can be found in the report “European Road Freight Transport 2012” by Transport Intelligence.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org