Discounted Swiss Telecom Sector Report Q4 2012 by BMI Now Available at MarketPublishers.com13 Sep 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Supported by high per capita income and demand for advanced services, the Swiss mobile market retains subscription growth potential relative to other Western European markets. Despite ARPU declines in recent years, and a slowdown in the development of non-voice revenues, the market is believed to contain potential for value generation. The roll-out of FTTH infrastructure, the launch of higher capacity LTE networks followed by the opening of higher value data-intensive VAS, such as OTT video, should help counter price competition in traditional services.
Discounted market research report “Switzerland Telecommunications Report Q4 2012” created by Business Monitor International (BMI) provides independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Swiss telecommunications industry, covering the fixed-line, mobile and internet segments.
The study provides SWOT analysis within the country’s wireline and wireless sectors and within the broader political, economic and business environment; historical data and forecasts to end-2016 for all the three sectors; regulatory environment; and offers risk-reward rating for investors. Furthermore, leading operators and manufacturers are fully profiled, with highlights of their quarterly financial performance, capital expenditure plans and latest contracts.
Switzerland Telecommunications Report Q4 2012
Published: September, 2012
Price: US$ 1.175,00 US$ 995,00
More Discounted Telecom Market Research Reports by BMI Include:
- Central America Telecommunications Report Q4 2012
- Egypt Telecommunications Report Q3 2012
- East Africa Telecommunications Report Q3 2012
- Sri Lanka Telecommunications Report Q3 2012
- Bosnia-Herzegovina Telecommunications Report Q3 2012
- Caribbean Telecommunications Report Q2 2012
- Romania Telecommunications Report Q2 2012
- India Telecommunications Report Q2 2012
- Ghana Telecommunications Report Q2 2012
- Germany Telecommunications Report Q2 2012
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at BMI page.