India Private Hospital Services Sector Analyzed in New Kuick Research Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
16 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Due to increasing demand, favorable government policies and rising investment, India’s private hospital services market is expected to poise a high growth in future. The expansion in Tier II cities is likely to be the next growth frontier for the private hospitals chains operating in India.
Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd (Apollo), MAX Healthcare (MAX), Fortis Healthcare (Fortis), Global Hospitals (Global) and CARE Hospitals (CARE) are some of the leading players in the Indian private hospital services market.
New market research report “Private Hospital Services Market In India” elaborated by Kuick Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Private Hospital Services Market In India
Published: August, 2012
Price: US$ 800,00
The research report provides true and unprejudiced insights into the Indian private hospital market, covering the following aspects:
- India hospital services market overview;
- public & private hospital infrastructure;
- human resource;
- investment & expansion plans by leading private hospital chain;
- demand in Tier II cities: the new growth frontier for private hospitals;
- emerging trends;
- key challenges to be resolved for uninterrupted growth;
- FDI policy & regulatory framework;
- competitive landscape.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Kuick Research page.