Global & US Mobile Content Market Reviewed in New Transparency Market Research Study Available at MarketPublishers.com
13 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The U.S. mobile content market accounted for approximately USD 1,982.3 million in 2011. The major application in this market consists of mobile games, mobile music and mobile videos. The market is forecast to experience large-scale growth rates in the coming five years.
New study "Mobile Content Market - Global And U.S. Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends And Forecasts 2011 - 2017" prepared by Transparency Market Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Mobile Content Market - Global And U.S. Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends And Forecasts 2011 - 2017
Published: June, 2012
Price: US$ 2.795,00
The report provides in-depth analysis of mobile content product sales, trend analysis by segments, and demand by U.S. The report covers all the major application segments of the global and U.S. mobile content market and provides in-depth analysis, historical data and statistically refined forecast for the segments covered.
The report features the following information:
- definition, estimates & forecast of mobile content market from 2007 to 2017;
- analysis of application segments for mobile content market with historical data and forecast;
- analysis of the latest trends in the industry;y
- acumen into the size and shape of the market growth;
- trends and forecast for U.S. based on segments of mobile content market.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Transparency Market Research page.