Hong Kong Life Insurance Market Prospects Examined in New Timetric Report Published at MarketPublishers.com10 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Notwithstanding the negative impact of weak economic conditions on Hong Kong’s economy in 2009, the country’s life insurance sector remained largely unaffected with consumers simply changing their preference towards certain products. The growth in the segment was driven by a rising consumer awareness regarding life insurance coverage, favorable government regulations, and increasing product innovations and marketing campaigns.
New research report “Life Insurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016” prepared by Timetric delves into an in-depth analysis of the Hong Kong life insurance sector, including:
- historical (2007–2011) and forecast (2012–2016) values for the Hong Kong life insurance market;
- detailed analysis of the key market sub-segments, along with market forecasts until 2016;
- exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions;
- details on the distribution channels for insurance products in Hong Kong;
- analysis of the competitive landscape in Hong Kong for life insurance business;
- detailed analysis of the reinsurance market in Hong Kong and its growth prospects;
- profiles of the top life insurance companies in Hong Kong, with outlines of the key regulations affecting them.
Companies profiled include: HSBC Insurance (Asia) Ltd.; American International Assurance Company (Bermuda) Limited; Prudential Corporation Asia Limited; Manulife (International) Limited; AXA (Hong Kong) Life Insurance Co., Ltd.; BOC Group-life Assurance Company Limited; Hang Seng Life Ltd.; China Life Insurance Company Limited; ING Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited; and Sun Life Hong Kong Limited.
Life Insurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
Published: August, 2012
Price: US$ 1.950,00
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.