Thai Packaging Market Future Discussed in New BRICdata Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
10 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Supported by both growing food exports and the entry of major industry competitors into the domestic market, Thailand’s packaging industry grew at a high CAGR of 8.21% from 2007 to 2011. The food and beverages sector remains the key growth driver of the domestic packaging industry and is supported by export demand and easy access to raw materials. From 2012 through 2016, the industry is expected to grow at 6.41% CAGR to reach a value of USD 11.1 billion by 2016-end. The slow growth in the demand for packaging products is expected to reduce revenue growth, and hence the financial performance, of Thai packaging companies.
New report “Packaging Industry Outlook in Thailand: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016” elaborated by BRICdata has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Packaging Industry Outlook in Thailand: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016
Published: August, 2012
Price: US$ 1.950,00
The report provides true and unbiased insights into the Thai packaging industry, covering:
- historical values for Thailand’s packaging industry for the 2007–2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2016 forecast period;
- detailed analysis of the key industry categories, along with market forecasts until 2016;
- details on the different macroeconomic factors affecting the sector;
- exhaustive summary on the key trends and drivers affecting the end-user markets in packaging;
- Porter’s five forces analysis, detailing the competitive landscape in Thailand for the packaging industry;
- review of the current regulatory framework in the Thai packaging industry.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at BRICdata page.