US Reinforced Plastics Industry Analyzed in New Aruvian’s R’search Study Published at MarketPublishers.com
09 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – In recent years, the US reinforced plastics industry generated significant economic activity. With time, a wide variety of reinforced plastic processes have evolved to facilitate efficient production of many different types of composites with different physical properties. Fiberglass is the most widely used reinforcement for plastics, with carbon the least used. Niche opportunities are expected in areas such as rebar, bridge decking, utility poles and wind turbine blades.
New market study “Analyzing the Reinforced Plastics Market in the US” developed by Aruvian’s R’search offers comprehensive analysis of the US market for reinforced plastics through an industry overview, an analysis of the market demand, as well as an analysis of the market by different types of reinforced plastics. It also reviews the industry trends and structure, as well as looks at the regulatory framework governing the sector. The industry's future perspective is looked at through a segment-wise market forecast as well as an industry outlook. The study is supplemented with the analysis of the top companies through a corporate profile, business segment analysis, financial analysis, industry presence, and a SWOT analysis.
Analyzing the Reinforced Plastics Market in the US
Published: August, 2012
Price: US$ 450,00
Other US Market Analyzes by Aruvian’s R’search Include:
- Analyzing the Nuclear Power Industry in the US
- Analyzing the Energy Industry in United States
- Profiling the US Petroleum Refining Industry
- Analyzing the Market for Pulp & Paper Chemicals in the US
- Analyzing the Fertilizer Industry in United States
- Analyzing Geothermal Power in the US
- Analyzing Glass Fibers Market in United States
- Analyzing the Natural Gas Industry in the US
- Analyzing the Market for Industrial Gases in US
More new market studies by the publisher can be found at Aruvian’s R’search page.