20 Leading Antibiotics Producers Discussed in New Visiongain Report Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com03 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Currently, there are many opportunities in the antibiotics industry and market, especially with the development of new classes of antibacterial drug. In particular, treatments targeting clostridium difficile and MRSA infections are expected to make a difference to 2022.
Patent expiries are predicted to challenge antibiotic manufacturers throughout this decade, with generic pharmaceutical sales prominent and growing. Companies are likely to use product lifecycle management to reduce declines of brands and stimulate their sales.
New research report “Pharma Leader Series: Top 20 Antibacterial Drug Manufacturers 2012-2022” elaborated by Visiongain has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Pharma Leader Series: Top 20 Antibacterial Drug Manufacturers 2012-2022
Published: June, 2012
Price: US$ 2.642,00
The research report offers an up-close look at the 20 leading companies within the antibacterial drugs market. In particular, the study features:
- assessment of top 20 antibacterial drug manufacturers’ activities and outlooks from 2012;
- analysis of overall world market and submarket revenue forecasts to 2022;
- analysis of leading companies, with revenue forecasts to 2022;
- comparative analysis of trends among antibacterial manufacturers;
- analysis of existing revenues and operational data for leading companies;
- review of pipeline developments, with assessments of R&D trends and potential;
- analysis of recent licensing deals and acquisitions;
- insight into competition and opportunities influencing sales;
- prospects for emerging companies and antimicrobial specialists;
- industry and market drivers and restraints from 2012.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Visiongain page.