Soy Drinks to be Fastest Growing Category in Overall US Soy Products Market, Reports Canadean01 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
During 2011 - 2016, soy drinks are expected to be the fastest growing category in the overall soy products market in the US. Overall, growth rates in individual segments will follow the trend, implying no major change in market composition, according to the new report “The Future of the Soy Products Market in the US, to 2016” by Canadean.
The information provided in the report includes:
- Detailed category coverage of 3 product segments that include: soy milk and cream, soy drinks and soy desserts;
- Insight on product sales segmentation for volumes and value, including brand data and sales by distribution channel at product category level;
- A unique mix of highly granular market data, based upon detailed industry research to offer a quantitative insight into the trends and dynamics of the soy products market in the US;
- Forecasts which allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category and channel dynamics;
- Data which will help you quickly identify key areas to compete in the future.
The Future of the Soy Products Market in the US, to 2016
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 875,00
More information can be found in the report “The Future of the Soy Products Market in the US, to 2016” by Canadean.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com