South Africa Packaging Market Discussed & Analysed in New BRICdata Study Now Available at MarketPublishers.com13 Jul 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The South African packaging industry recorded significant growth during the review period due to an increase in consumer expenditure on food and a rising demand from end-user markets like food and beverages, pharmaceuticals and personal care products. During the review period, the industry posted a CAGR 6.05% to reach a market value of US$6.6 billion in 2011.
In addition, the rising demand for pharmaceuticals and personal care products is also aiding packaging industry growth. Other factors that will affect the South African packaging industry over the forecast period are the population’s changing lifestyles, cheaper imports due to low excise duty, technological advancements, recycling trends, and a structural shift from plastics to glass.
New report "Packaging Industry Outlook in South Africa: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016" worked out by BRICdata provides detailed market analysis, information and insights on the South African packaging industry.
Packaging Industry Outlook in South Africa: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016
Published: July, 2012
Price: US$ 1.950,00
- current, historic and forecast values and trends for the South African packaging industry, including individual categories;
- comprehensive, country-specific analysis of the industry’s market attractiveness, covering key trends and drivers, South Africa’s
- competitive landscape and benchmarking with other key markets;
- description and analysis of the packaging categories and end-user markets for the overall packaging industry;
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis of all individual categories and the overall packaging industry.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at BRICdata page.