Worldwide Seed Market Analyzed & Forecast in New Research Report Published at MarketPublishers.com04 Jul 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Supported by the rising population and inflating agricultural commodity prices, especially during 2007-2008, the worldwide seed market grew at 5.6% CAGR during 2005-2011. Moreover, an increasing adoption rate of genetically modified crops from pole to pole has supplemented the sales value of the seed market in the recent past. Additionally, bio-fuel output expansion across the key economies with an aim to generate an alternative for the scarcity of conventional fuel has pushed up the demand for corn seeds and oil seeds.
New market research report “Global Seed Industry Outlook to 2016 - Rapid Emergence of Genetically Modified Seeds” developed by AM Mindpower Solutions offers a comprehensive guide to the global seed market, and covers:
- market size of the global seed industry and its segments – grain seeds, vegetable seeds, oil seeds, horticulture seeds and fruit seeds;
- market size of the seed market in 5 regions – Europe, Asia, Latin America and North America;
- market segmentation of seed markets in Europe, Asia, North America on the basis of sales of grain seeds, vegetable seeds, oil seeds, horticulture seeds and fruit seeds;
- trends and development of the global seed industry;
- competitive landscape and a detailed company profile of the major producers of seeds in the world, Europe, Asia, North America and Latin America;
- future outlook and projections of seeds – grain seeds, vegetable seeds, oil seeds, horticulture seeds and fruit seeds – on the basis of sales in the world.
Title: Global Seed Industry Outlook to 2016 - Rapid Emergence of Genetically Modified Seeds
Published: June, 2012
Price: US$ 1,100.00
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at AM Mindpower Solutions page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970