World Mobile Roaming Market Opportunities Discussed in New Visiongain Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
04 Jul 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – With LTE services increasingly rolling out from pole to pole and the subsequent transformative effect this will have on the telecoms industry, in particular the roaming sector, it is high time operators and affiliates changed their roaming strategies to maintain revenue streams. Operators need to deal with data pricing and bill shock swiftly to ensure subscribers utilize roaming services in increasing numbers. Forecasts say the value of the global roaming market will approach USD 45.1 billion by 2012-end.
New research report “The Mobile Roaming Market 2012-2017: Operator Strategies, Opportunities & Challenges in the 3G and LTE Era” elaborated by Visiongain has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: The Mobile Roaming Market 2012-2017: Operator Strategies, Opportunities & Challenges in the 3G and LTE Era
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 2,642.00
The research report offers a comprehensive guide to the global roaming market, covering:
- comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the roaming market from 2012-2017;
- extensive expert consultation with industry leaders, including a full transcript of an interview with a leading company involved within the roaming market;
- 75 tables, charts and graphs that quantify, analyze and forecast the changing dynamics of the roaming market between 2012-2017;
- forecasts and analysis for the global roaming market between 2012-2017;
- forecasts and analysis for 6 regional roaming markets, as well as ROW figures and projections from 2012 to 2017;
- analysis of the forces that influence and characterize the roaming market;
- profiles of several top companies operating within the roaming market.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Visiongain page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970