Asia-Pacific Uranium Mining Sector Analyzed & Forecast in New GBI Research Report Published at MarketPublishers.com29 Jun 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The Asia-Pacific uranium mining industry development trajectory has increasingly been driven by abundant uranium reserves available in this area. Last year, the region had more than 50% of total global reserves and produced around 56% of global uranium mine production.
New market study “Uranium Mining Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 - Availability of Large Uranium Reserves to Lay the Foundation for the Industry's Future Development” drawn up by GBI Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Uranium Mining Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 - Availability of Large Uranium Reserves to Lay the Foundation for the Industry's Future Development
Published: June, 2012
Price: US$ 3.500,00
The study offers in-depth analysis and forecast of the Asia-Pacific uranium mining industry, comprising Kazakhstan, Australia, Uzbekistan, China and India, and covers:
- key drivers & restraints expected to play a part in transforming the industry during 2012-2020;
- historical (2000-2011) and forecast (2012-2020) data on uranium production in the Asia-Pacific;
- reserves of uranium – categorized by regional reserves as of 2010;
- top active and planned projects spanning the Asia-Pacific uranium mining landscape;
- policy and regulatory framework governing the uranium mining industry;
- comprehensive profiles of key uranium mining companies – National Atomic Company Kazatomprom, Energy Resources of Australia Ltd., BHP Billiton Olympic Dam Corporation Pty Ltd., Heathgate Resources Pty Ltd, Navoi Mining & Metallurgy Combinat, China National Nuclear Corporation and Uranium Corporation of India Limited.
More new market reports by the publisher can be found at GBI Research page.