Iran Crude Oil Refining Sector Analyzed in New Topical Report Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com25 Jun 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – At a rate of more than 3 million barrels a day, Iran is still the second-largest producer of crude oil in OPEC after Saudi Arabia. But its production levels have been in gradual decline for years, hampered by sanctions that have starved the industry of spare parts and new investment. Its more immediate problem now is a lack of buyers, after new sanctions on financial institutions and pressures by the Obama administration on reliable customers like India, China and the Southeast Asian nations.
New research report “Oil Refining Industry in Iran” elaborated by RefiningWorld has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Oil Refining Industry in Iran
Published: April, 2012
Price: US$ 1.500,00
The research report is a complete source of information on Iran’s crude oil refining sector. Its scope comprises:
- outlook of Iran’s oil refining industry and refined petroleum products beyond 2011;
- forecasts of refined products production and consumption along with major refining companies, and operators;
- historic and forecasted refining capacity and secondary units capacities beyond 2011;
- key opportunities and restraints in country refinery market;
- benchmark with five peer group countries on Nelson Complexity Factor;
- market structure of country refining Industry, companies, capacities and market share;
- information on planned refineries such as planned capacity, equity structure, operator company, expected commissioning date and project cost;
- refined petroleum products production and demand beyond 2011;
- refinery level information such as refinery name, commissioned year, primary and secondary units installed capacities along with future capacity expansions, refinery complexity factor, ownership and operator details;
- company profiles of major refining companies including SWOT Analysis;
- latest M&As, contract announcements, and all related industry news and deals analysis.
Other Countries Oil Refining Industry Reports are Also Available:
- Oil Refining Industry in Czech Republic
- Oil Refining Industry in Denmark
- Oil Refining Industry in Egypt
- Oil Refining Industry in Bahrain
- Oil Refining Industry in Australia
- Oil Refining Industry in Thailand
- Oil Refining Industry in South Africa
- Oil Refining Industry in Singapore
- Oil Refining Industry in Romania
- Oil Refining Industry in Libya
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at RefiningWorld page.