Global LNG Technology Market Discussed in New Comprehensive Study Published at MarketPublishers.com13 Jun 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The world LNG industry scope is widening rapidly, with 38 new liquefaction terminals scheduled for operation by 2020. Global LNG supply is expected to increase at a CAGR of 5.9% over the next ten years.
APCI-C3MR dominates the global liquefaction industry based on its proven technology, high efficiency and simple process. New technologies including APCI DMR, Chart Energy & Chemicals Inc – IPSMR, LNG Limited – OSMR and Shell PMR continue to emerge to meet specific terminal requirements.
New research study “Global LNG Technology Insights and Evaluation – Small LNG Trains Regain Momentum” drawn up by LNGReports has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Global LNG Technology Insights and Evaluation – Small LNG Trains Regain Momentum
Published: June, 2012
Price: US$ 3.500,00
The report is a complete study of liquefaction technologies globally. Its scope comprises:
- liquefaction technology trends and outlook to 2020;
- evaluation of all available base load liquefaction technologies;
- evaluation of processes such as Black & Vetach’s PRICO, APCI (SMR, C3MR, SplitMR, Ap-X, DMR), ConocoPhillips Optimized Cascade Process, Linde MFC, LNG Limited- OSMR, Shell (C3MR, DMR, PMR);
- dominant technologies by geography, train size, investment and period of construction;
- basic understanding of liquefaction process – overview, liquefaction cycles, components;
- operational and planned LNG projects – technology, train size, capacity and capex details;
- comparison of all available small scale LNG technology providers;
- business profiles of leading constructors along with their projects and contacts;
- global LNG supply and demand forecast to 2020;
- LNG capital investment forecasts by year and geography, type to 2015.
More new studies by the publisher can be found at LNGReports page.