Diabetes Partnering Deals & Agreements Discussed in New In-Demand Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
12 Jun 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The major portion of diabetes partnering deals in the biopharma industry are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors psychiatry technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
With the knowledge of the flexibility of a would-be partner’s negotiated deals terms provides key insight into the negotiation process in terms of what is likely to be achieved during the negotiation of terms. Whilst smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered.
New research report “Diabetes Partnering 2007-2012” elaborated by CurrentPartnering is aimed to provide an in-depth understanding and unprecedented access to diabetes trends and structure of deals entered into by leading healthcare companies worldwide, besides explaining how and why these companies enter these deals.
- trends in diabetes dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2007; including numerous tables providing outline financial trends;
- summary headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data;
- leading diabetes deals by value since 2007.
The available deals are listed by: headline value; upfront payment value; royalty rate value; company A-Z; industry sector; stage of development at signing; deal component type; technology type.
Diabetes Partnering 2007-2012
Published: June, 2012
Price: US$ 1.995,00
Reports on Other Healthcare Partnering Deals & Agreements are Also Available:
- Nutrition and Vitamin Partnering 2007-2012
- Actavis Partnering 2005-2012
- Apotex Partnering 2005-2012
- Actelion Partnering 2005-2012
- Astellas Partnering 2005-2012
- Baxter Partnering 2005-2012
- Bayer Partnering 2005-2012
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at CurrentPartnering page.