New Indonesia & Philippines Pharmaceutical Market Review by GBI Research Published at MarketPublishers.com
08 Jun 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Indonesia and the Philippines have recently joined the ranks of the world’s top 20 most populated countries, meaning they offer huge patient populations. With the rising incidence of chronic diseases, these emerging markets must address the population’s growing demand for healthcare and significant unmet medical needs.
Owing to its favorable regulatory environment and huge patient base offered by the country’s large population, the Philippines’ CRO market is gaining attention globally. However, the Indonesian CRO market is not as favorable for drugs registration procedures, which currently take 300 days after submission to the Indonesian Food and Drug Monitoring Agency (BPOM). To date, Indonesia and the Philippines account for a tiny share of the global CMO market but are set to capitalize on increasing outsourcing opportunities from western countries.
New report “Emerging Pharmaceutical Market in Indonesia and Philippines - 100% Foreign Direct Investment in Indonesia and Extensive Insurance Coverage in the Philippines Attract Foreign Pharma Companies” prepared by GBI Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Emerging Pharmaceutical Market in Indonesia and Philippines - 100% Foreign Direct Investment in Indonesia and Extensive Insurance Coverage in the Philippines Attract Foreign Pharma Companies
Published: June, 2012
Price: US$ 3.500,00
The report offers in-depth analysis and forecast of the pharmaceutical market in Indonesia and in the Philippines. It particular, the study covers:
- overall pharma market structure in Indonesia and the Philippines;
- Indonesia and the Philippines’ pharmaceutical market characterizations, including market size, major regulatory bodies, pricing and reimbursement issues, major distribution channel and intellectual property rights;
- Indonesia and the Philippines’ CMO and CRO market analysis;
- analysis of the leading segments within the Indonesia and Philippino pharmaceutical industries;
- competitive benchmarking of leading companies in the pharmaceutical markets;
- key M&A activities and strategic partnership deals that have taken place between 2004 to 2011.
More new market reports by the publisher can be found at GBI Research page.