Top 10 Global Automotive OEMs Examined in New Research Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
07 Jun 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – All major global OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) keep on investing heavily towards the development of newer vehicle platforms as well as state-of-the-art technologies to deliver higher efficiency, performance and integrating enhanced safety features aimed at boosting sales through revamped product portfolios while they work relentlessly towards deepening existing presence further across emerging markets, especially China, with a host of measures targeted to expand business across each respective market.
New research report “World's 10 Leading Automotive OEMs - Key Business Strategies, Plans, Challenges, Trends & Outlook” worked out by Noealt Corporate Services provides comprehensive analysis and key insights into the strategic business aspects of top 10 global automotive OEMs.
- insights into the internal strategic planning and competitive analysis processes;
- comprehensive strategic & tactical assessment as well as analysis for each key OEM;
- overview of key business strategies & plans being pursued by each key player;
- strategic perspective on the business & strategic outlook for players;
- access to key industry as well as market trends and insights;
- analysis of forces driving as well as restraining the industry and their overall dynamics;
- identification of areas for making potential strategic changes, adjustments and realignment.
Companies mentioned include: General Motors Company, Ford Motor Company, Toyota Motor Corporation, Volkswagen AG, Daimler AG, BMW Group, PSA Peugeot Citroen, Fiat Automobiles S.p.A., Renault Nissan, and Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
World's 10 Leading Automotive OEMs - Key Business Strategies, Plans, Challenges, Trends & Outlook
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 1.295,00
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Noealt Corporate Services page.