World Smartphone & Tablet PC Market Potential Analyzed in New Topical Report Available at MarketPublishers.com31 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Smartphones and tablet PCs sales are expected to accelerate along with other personal computing devices like e-readers, ultra books and others. This is expected to drive the next major power-cycle for major growth in the semiconductor industry. These electronics are anticipated to contribute USD 100 billion in revenues to the semiconductor industry in 2012 and this is expected to grow to USD 230 billion by 2016.
New market research report “Personal Electronics Power-cycle: Smart-phones and Tablet Devices Drive Growth (with Forecasts Through 2016)” created by Mind Commerce Publishing has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Personal Electronics Power-cycle: Smart-phones and Tablet Devices Drive Growth (with Forecasts Through 2016)
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 2.995,00
The research report offers a comprehensive guide to the global market for smartphones & tablet PCs, featuring:
- assessment of technology trends shaping the industry with impact and drivers;
- market assessment including Porter’s five force analysis of the smartphone and tablet PC market;
- geographic analysis of the overall market and market share by region including the Americas, the Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- market share analysis of the top players in the smartphone and tablet PC markets including the competitive landscape of the overall market;
- analysis of key business market dynamics – bargaining power of buyer, bargaining power of supplier, competition, and threat of substitute products;
- revenue and volume based forecasting for the overall smartphone and tablet PC market during 2011-2016, including revenues and forecasts of the individual components embedded in the products.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Mind Commerce Publishing page.