Greece Pharmaceutical Market Review by Espicom Business Intelligence Published at MarketPublishers.com28 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The depression is going on amid fiscal austerity and a steep downfall in domestic demand. According to the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), Greece is likely to face another two years of negative GDP growth in 2012 and 2013, before modest growth between 2014 and 2017.
The macro-environment for the Greek pharmaceutical industry remains challenging. Due to a number of political, economic, legal, and demographic factors, healthcare in the country is increasingly focused on preventative care and there will be an ongoing demand for new therapies so that patients can be treated more effectively.
Updated market research report “The Pharmaceutical Market: Greece” worked out by Espicom Business Intelligence is designed to provide an enhanced understanding of the pharmaceutical market in Greece.
- five-year projections for economic, demographic, health expenditure, health workforce and pharmaceutical market indicators;
- specialized intelligence on OTCs, generics, biologics and biosimilars;
- exclusive economic and demographic data from the EIU for the market;
- a separate statistical health file, comprising health expenditure, health infrastructure, health services and health personnel;
- quarterly and full year updates, along with market and industry news on a regular basis.
A comprehensive tabula review, comprising demographics, epidemiology, health expenditure, hospital and primary care infrastructure & services and healthcare personnel, is additionally included.
The Pharmaceutical Market: Greece
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 1.085,00
Other Countries Pharmaceutical Market Reports are Also Available:
- The Pharmaceutical Market: Estonia
- The Pharmaceutical Market: Finland
- The Pharmaceutical Market: France
- The Pharmaceutical Market: Germany
- The Pharmaceutical Market: Hong Kong
- The Pharmaceutical Market: Hungary
- The Pharmaceutical Market: India
- The Pharmaceutical Market: Indonesia
- The Pharmaceutical Market: Ireland
- The Pharmaceutical Market: Israel
- The Pharmaceutical Market: Italy
More updated and new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Espicom Business Intelligence page.