M-Commerce Annual Subscription Service by Mind Commerce Publishing Recently Updated at MarketPublishers.com28 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Driven by emerging technologies, use cases, and business models, mobile commerce (m-commerce) – the buying and selling of goods and services through wireless handheld devices – is exploding with a host of applications and services. M-commerce eco-system and value chain are more dynamic and are evolving in a different manner than traditional e-commerce as a whole.
Updated annual subscription service “Mobile Commerce 360” elaborated by Mind Commerce Publishing provides research, analysis, and advisory services that address a wide range of issues within m-commerce including advertising, payments, search and discovery, security, emerging technologies, technology transfer, and so on.
The service incorporates many research reports within m-commerce (and related areas like value-added services, mobile search, and others) as well as customized reports, and consultation.
Mobile Commerce 360
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 9.995,00
Some of the reports included into the subscription service are:
- Future of Mobile Payment Systems: Rise of the Mobile Wallet 2012-2017
- Google in Mobile Commerce
- Mobile Commerce 2012
- Mobile Commerce in LTE: The Future of Commerce in 4G and Beyond
- Mobile Commerce in Public Service: Expanding Beyond Consumer Services
- Mobile Marketing & Advertising 2012: Challenges and Opportunities
- Next Generation Mobile Commerce: Beyond Cell Phones
- Top Revenue Mobile Commerce Applications 2011-2016
More updated and new services and research studies by the publisher can be found at Mind Commerce Publishing page.