Most Recent South Korea DMT Market Report by Taiyou Research Now Available at MarketPublishers.com22 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – South Korea plays an important role in the Asia Pacific dimethyl terephthalate (DMT) industry. With a growing DMT market in the country, South Korea is expected to become a key player in the global DMT industry in the coming years.
SK Innovation Co., Ltd. is dominating the DMT marketplace in South Korea. The company accounted for 100% of the installed DMT capacity in the country in 2011. The only DMT plant in South Korea under function is SK Petrochemical Ulsan DMT Plant.
New market report “Dimethyl Terephthalate Market in South Korea” elaborated by Taiyou Research presents a comprehensive profile of the DMT industry in South Korea. Its scope comprises:
- introduction to what is DMT;
- analysis of the DMT industry in the Asia Pacific – industry statistics, industry size, demand & production statistics, regional and geographic segmentation, DMT plants in the region and a cost analysis of DMT in the region; a look at major companies;
- analysis of the DMT industry in South Korea – industry statistics, industry size, demand and production scenario of DMT in the country, the demand of DMT in South Korea by sectors, DMT plants in South Korea by feedstock, and the installed capacity of methanol plants by production processes;
- analysis of the major technologies used in the DMT industry in South Korea;
- cost analysis of DMT in South Korea;
- import/export situation of DMT in South Korea;
- market share analysis;
- analysis of the top market players.
Dimethyl Terephthalate Market in South Korea
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 400.00
Reports on DMT Markets in Other Countries are Also Available:
More new market reports by the publisher can be found at Taiyou Research page.