World Power Transformer Market Analysis by GlobalData Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com18 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The global market for transformers is forecast to expand steadily over the forecast period, driven by rising demand for electricity in the developing countries, increasing capital expenditure in power sector from governments the world over, replacement demand from developed markets, and increasing demand for voltage transformers.
Distribution transformers represent the largest segment in terms of value, while power transformers are projected to spearhead growth in the global electricity transformer market over the forecast period.
New market research report “Power Transformers - Global Market Size, Average Pricing and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020” worked out by GlobalData provides in-depth research and detailed analysis of the global power transformer market, focusing on eight key countries – the US, Germany, Canada, the Russian Federation, Italy, China, India and South Africa.
- data on the revenue generated from power transformer sales for the leading countries of the world;
- data on the volume analysis for power transformers, globally and for top countries of the world;
- revenue forecasts at the global level;
- market share analysis of the top market participants – ABB, Siemens and Alstom Grid;
- power transformer regulations and pricing analysis for key countries;
- data sourced from proprietary databases and primary interviews with key participants across the value chain.
Title: Power Transformers - Global Market Size, Average Pricing and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 3,995.00
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970