New Italy Consumer Foodservice Survey by Canadean Now Available at MarketPublishers.com11 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Growth in the Italian economy has been subdued due to the global economic slowdown and the debt crisis in Europe. The impact of the economic downturn has been felt on foodservice sales in the country, which experienced negative growth in GDP at constant prices in 2008 and 2009. However, due to the increased consumer confidence and rise in consumption expenditure the Italian foodservice sector experienced growth last year.
The decline in inflation and unemployment are expected to have a positive impact on consumer confidence and out of home food expenditure in the country over the forecast period.
New study “Italian Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice to 2016” prepared by Canadean has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Italian Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice to 2016
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 3.200,00
The study provides unparalleled levels of detail and insight into the development of the foodservice industry in Italy. Its scope comprises:
- in-depth data on the valuation and development of both the profit and cost sectors in the Italian foodservice market;
- details on the number of outlets, transactions, average price, foodservice sales, sales per outlet and transactions per outlet per week, across nearly 50 sub-channels;
- highly granular future forecasts and historic market data;
- assessment of the impact of the economic recession and recovery on foodservice market growth.
Reports on Other Countries Foodservice Industry by Canadian Include:
- Portuguese Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Portugal to 2016
- Canadian Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Canada to 2016
- Polish Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice to 2016
- Belgian Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice to 2016
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org