Global Mobile Broadband Market Dynamics Analyzed in New Visiongain Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
04 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – In the next five years, the world mobile broadband market is forecast to record strong and continuous growth, especially in the developing economies. It has been estimated that the market value will reach USD 111 billion by 2012. Moreover the uptake of 4G services is set to create positive change and an increase in revenue for a number of public and private entities from pole to pole. Governments, corporations, public safety organizations, and individuals from all sectors will be relying on mobile broadband and the benefits of mobile broadband like speed, connectivity and mobility will become indispensible in years to come.
New market research report “The Mobile Broadband Market 2012-2017” developed by Visiongain is aimed to provide an enhanced understanding of the developing trends within the global mobile broadband market.
The Mobile Broadband Market 2012-2017
Published: April, 2012
Price: US$ 2.642,00
- comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the global mobile broadband market from 2012 to 2017;
- full transcripts of interviews from 2 leading companies involved with the mobile broadband market;
- 68 tables, charts and graphs quantifying, analyzing and forecasting the changing dynamics of the mobile broadband market;
- forecasts and analysis for the global mobile broadband market;
- forecasts and analysis for 5 regional markets, as well as rest of the world figures and projections;
- analysis of the forces influencing and characterizing the mobile broadband market;
- profiles of 42 top companies operating within the mobile broadband market;
- SWOT analysis of the mobile broadband market.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Visiongain page.