China Passenger Car Market Analyzed in New CRI Report Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com23 Apr 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Last year, due to a number of factors like the soaring oil prices, the revocation of preferential policies to stimulate car consumption, the recent rigid release of the car consumption demand, the urban traffic congestion, etc. the sales growth speed of China's passenger vehicle began to decline. With the sales volume of China's passenger cars being 14.4724 million in 2011, up 5.19% y-o-y, the growth speed decreased by about 28% over 2010.
Despite the projected slower economic growth rate in China, the domestic passenger car industry is expected to restore the natural growth while the sales volume will achieve about 8%-10% growth. This is because China's per capita income is still growing, promoting the car sales; at the same time, the government is expected to introduce some car-related incentive policies.
Most recent “Research Report on China's Passenger Vehicle Market, 2011-2012” prepared by China Research and Intelligence (CRI) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Research Report on China's Passenger Vehicle Market, 2011-2012
Published: April, 2012
Price: US$ 2.600,00
The research report draws up an elaborate picture of China’s passenger vehicle market. Its scope comprises:
- production and sales of China's passenger vehicle industry;
- segmented products of China's passenger vehicle industry;
- import and export of China's passenger vehicle industry;
- competition of China's passenger vehicle market;
- mergers and acquisitions of China's passenger vehicle industry;
- prediction on development trend of China's passenger vehicle industry.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at CRI page.