Global MODU Market Prospects Analyzed in New Visiongain Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com13 Apr 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – With strong oil prices persisting, major energy companies are increasingly reinvesting their earnings in exploration and development of offshore oil and gas basins. The global mobile offshore drilling units (MODU) market value is projected to total USD 48.1 billion in 2012, driven by a large amount of undeveloped offshore oil and gas fields as well as new offshore discoveries, especially in deepwater. According to the International Energy Agency (IEA), oil demand worldwide is expected to rise from today’s 88 million barrels to close to 99 million barrels in 25 years’ time. Over this period the cost of extracting oil will be higher and production from offshore resources will not be as expensive as it was relating to development of onshore hydrocarbons.
New market research report “The Mobile Offshore Drilling Units (MODU) Market 2012-2022” elaborated by Visiongain has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
The Mobile Offshore Drilling Units (MODU) Market 2012-2022
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 2.642,00
The research report offers a comprehensive guide to the global MODU market development over the next decade.
- comprehensive analysis of the MODU market prospects;
- industry expert opinion, including full transcripts of interviews with Friede & Golman Ltd. and Maxeler Technologies;
- 144 tables, charts and graphs quantifying, analyzing and forecasting the changing dynamics of the MODU market;
- forecasts and analysis for the global MODU market;
- forecasts and analysis for 4 MODU submarkets;
- forecasts and analysis for 7 regional MODU markets;
- national market forecasts and analysis for over 20 major MODU markets along with the market for the ROW;
- analysis of the forces that influence and characterize the MODU market;
- profiles of 55 leading companies operating within the MODU market.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Visiongain page.