South Korea Construction Industry Prospects Reviewed in New Timetric Study Published at MarketPublishers.com10 Apr 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Forecasts say South Korea’s construction industry will expand at a moderate CAGR of 4.04% to 2016 to reach a projected total of KRW 219 trillion (USD 197.1 billion). Like other South Asian nations, growth in the South Korean construction industry will be fuelled by the infrastructure sector, expected to record a CAGR of 4.81% and aided by road, rail, energy and other individual categories. Industrial construction is expected to record the second highest CAGR of 3.87% supported by the metal and material processing industries.
Due to higher material costs, the South Korean construction industry is facing intense cost pressure. As a result, cement producers are experiencing resistance from builders and construction contractors due to hikes in cement prices.
New market research study “Construction in South Korea – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016” prepared by Timetric offers a comprehensive guide to South Korea’s construction industry, featuring:
- South Korean construction market’s growth prospects by sector, project type and type of construction activity;
- analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type within South Korea;
- critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the South Korean construction market;
- assessment of the competitive environment and profiles of the leading players;
- profiles of the ten largest construction projects in South Korea.
Major companies profiled include: Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd., Daewoo Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd., GS Engineering & Construction Corporation, Samsung Engineering, and Kumho Industrial Co., Ltd.
Title: Construction in South Korea – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 1,950
More new market research studies by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970