World Semiconductor (Silicon) IP Market Forecast and Analyzed in New Study Published at MarketPublishers.com09 Apr 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The global semiconductor IP market by revenue is estimated to grow from USD 2.5 billion in 2012 to USD 5.70 billion in 2017 at a projected CAGR of 14.47%.
The semiconductor IP market is growing in both the integrated circuit IP and system-on-chip IP sub-sectors, but the revenues from the SoC IP segment are expected to grow faster at an estimated CAGR of 19.16% from 2012 to 2017. The application specific and programmable (FPGA and PLD) IP segments in both ICs and SoCs are the fastest growing segments, next to the primary revenue contributor – the SoC processor IP segment which is estimated to grow at a phenomenal CAGR of 21.16%.
New study “Semiconductor (Silicon) Intellectual Property (IP) Market (2012 - 2017) Global Forecasts & Analysis” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets covers the global semiconductor IP market with a special focus on its silicon IP sector.
Key Topics Covered:
- estimated total semiconductor IP market sizes (2011-2012) and forecasts till 2017;
- classification of the global semiconductor IP market with in-detail segmentation by form factor, design architecture and processor type with estimates and forecasts;
- semiconductor IP technology future from both, in a technical and market-oriented perspective;
- major drivers and inhibitors for the global semiconductor IP market;
- growth trends of the semiconductor IP market and its individual segments;
- global consumption of semiconductor IP market in several end user verticals and application segments;
- major stakeholders in the market and complete competitive landscape for the market leaders;
- trends and forecasts of the semiconductor IP market specific to various geographical regions.
Semiconductor (Silicon) Intellectual Property (IP) Market (2012 - 2017) Global Forecasts & Analysis
Published: April, 2012
Price: US$ 4.650,00
More new studies by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.