Updated Global Biological Drugs Industry & Market Analysis by Visiongain Published at MarketPublishers.com
05 Apr 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Where is the market for biological drugs heading? How will twenty leading biologics – including Avastin, Enbrel, Humira and Herceptin – perform from 2012? What does the future hold? What about the leading companies including Roche, Amgen, Novo Nordisk, Abbott and many others? How will biosimilars (follow-on protein products) affect the market? All these questions and other key issues are answered and addressed in the research study.
Updated research study “World Biological Drugs Market 2012-2022” worked out by Visiongain provides a true and unbiased insight into the global biological drugs market development over the next decade. In particular, the study features:
- potential revenues to 2022 for the world market and submarkets;
- revenue forecasts to 2022 for 20 leading products;
- market forecasting to 2022 for US, Japan, EU5, China and India;
- leading pharmaceutical companies along with their activities, as well as market and industry prospects;
- SWOT & STEP analyses and discussion of R&D activities, with a look at pipeline trends;
- competition and opportunities influencing sales;
- drivers and restraints of the industry and market;
- three detailed research interviews.
World Biological Drugs Market 2012-2022
Published: February, 2012
Price: US$ 2.642,00
More updated and new research studies by the publisher can be found at Visiongain page.