New Strategies of LTE Network Operators Reviewed in Most Recent Study Published at MarketPublishers.com26 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Supported by early adoption among the enterprise users, LTE ARPUs are expected to peak in 2012 reaching USD 88 per month, and drop down by a YoY decline of 16% over the next five years, with consumer market segment gaining a higher market share. Having already surpassed 7 million, LTE subscriptions are set to grow at 150% CAGR over the next five years. With 80% CAGR, global LTE service revenues will grow from current USD 15 billion to 291 billion by 2016, representing a lucrative market for worldwide MNOs. While the Asia Pacific will attain the highest number of subscriptions by 2016, North America and Western Europe will retain market leadership in terms of service revenues according for almost 60% of all LTE service revenues worldwide.
New research study “LTE Operator Strategies: Key Drivers, Deployment Strategies, CAPEX, OPEX, Price Plans, ARPUs and Service Revenues 2012 - 2016” designed by Mind Commerce Publishing offers a comprehensive guide to the landscape of LTE network operators, and features:
- global review of LTE price plans and pricing and marketing strategies for MNOs worldwide;
- LTE service revenues, ARPUs and subscriptions by region, country and operator for 2011, and forecasts till 2016;
- LTE deployment strategies and key trends including VoLTE, wholesale deployment model and FDD/TD-LTE integration;
- CAPEX and OPEX requirements and strategies for LTE MNOs, plus a review of CAPEX commitments by major MNOs worldwide;
- overview of the LTE market including key market drivers, commercial network deployments, subscriptions and device launches (as of March 2012) and frequency spectrum selection and fragmentation.
Over 325 global MNOs in 120 countries are covered within the study.
LTE Operator Strategies: Key Drivers, Deployment Strategies, CAPEX, OPEX, Price Plans, ARPUs and Service Revenues 2012 - 2016
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 2.995,00
More new studies by the publisher can be found at Mind Commerce Publishing page.